Help companies calculate their full scope 1, 2 and 3 carbon footprint. Working with the Consequence team and our technology, help our customers get from 0 to 100 including the parts of their calculations which can’t be automated.
You’ll be working closely with Consequence’s data research team and customer-facing teams to help onboard our customers and get them through their journey to Net Zero. This work primarily focuses on ensuring a complete carbon footprint but includes helping the tracking and monitoring, reduction insights and strategies and some reporting.
Consequence works with SMEs and also the world’s biggest brands. Every impactful company on the planet has to tackle this problem, and they are just getting started. Right now they are using clunky spreadsheets. It’s an incredible opportunity to get in early and make a name for yourself.
- Help our customers complete their carbon footprint, track emissions over time, hit reduction targets and ultimately achieve their Net Zero goals
- Provide feedback gathered from customers to our product team and founders to help us create the best solution
- Work with customers to help them gather and upload the correct raw data to measure their impact, and to validate what's been uploaded. You'll work closely with our sales and customer success teams on this
- Collect and transform unstructured data sets so they're ready for processing in our automated Impact Engine
- Help our team develop our internal tools and methodologies that improve our ability to calculate and validate our customers carbon footprints
- 2+ years hands-on corporate carbon accounting experience including Scope 3
- 2+ years hands-on experience with product-level carbon LCAs
- You care about climate change
- Comfort working with large datasets across industry sectors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to haves
- Certified in ISO14064 or another certification
- It would be great if you worked UK hours but it’s not essential