You’ll be joining as a core member of our team and our first SDR responsible for growing our business in the UK and beyond. This role has huge potential for you to further your career. Create a sales process that works, hire a team of SDRs and manage them or transition into full-cycle sales. You’ll be working with salespeople with 10+ years experience selling enterprise deals.
You’ll be prospecting into the private and public sector, in organisations of all sizes. Think SMEs and also the world’s biggest brands. Every impactful company on the planet has to tackle this problem, and they are just getting started. Right now they are using clunky spreadsheets and slow consultants. It’s an incredible opportunity to get in early and make a name for yourself.
- Reach out to new C-suite, director and manager level prospects via phone, email and social media. 75 calls per day are expected.
- Set up high quality meetings where the value of the offering has been explained
- Join Sales Consultants and founders on calls, takes notes and familiarise yourself with the products we offer
- Collaborate with our data team to ensure you’re getting the right lead data.
- UK working hours
- At least 1 year SDR experience. Demonstrate that you were one of the top reps at your last job.
- You don’t need to be taught the SDR process.
- A growth mindset. A desire to learn and be better every day.
- Willingness to contribute ideas and help your team
- Impeccable work ethic to make 75 high quality calls per day
- Good phone skills
Nice to haves
- You care about climate change. Maybe you read extensively or talk to your friends about it but this is something you think about often. You probably wonder how you could do more
- Tech or SaaS sales experience
- Motivation to move into a SDR team lead or full-cycle sales role