We are looking for a Frontend Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Frontend Developer, you should be comfortable around front-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with the product and development teams to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Integrate with APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and accessibility
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings on the client side
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve conversion funnel and usability
- Proven experience as a Frontend Developer or similar role
- Experience developing responsive and accessible web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks available in the Linux platform
- Knowledge of JS languages, libraries, and frameworks for the backend and frontend (particularly Vue.js and Nuxt.js)
- Familiarity backend technologies for easy integration of the frontend with the backend
- Cognizant of the implications and tradeoffs involved with various of software design choices and strategies
- Background and formal training in computer science and software engineering
- Proactive and can function without supervision
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and analytical mind