Consequence accelerates carbon neutral business, cities and government. We are building a capitalist solution to moral problems. Consequence prices the environmental impacts of financial transactions, allowing organisations and government to understand and eliminate them.
Combining innovative AI and machine learning with go-to-market expertise, we are building the simplest, fastest and most affordable way for any organisation to understand their impact on the environment, reduce it and offset through globally recognised projects. Our software helps businesses become sustainable and win customers, talent and investment. Experienced, funded team executing rapidly for maximum impact. Join us.
We are looking for a freelance writer to produce engaging climate content. You'll work with our marketing lead and wider growth team on a range of content such as blogs, reports, infographics and more to help inform and engage the market.
- A persuasive content writer who can articulate climate change topics such as our product methodology, climate science and carbon accounting in an exciting manner. You are a storyteller!
- You must be genuinely interested in climate change, climate technologies, policy and the future.
- You’re a good writer, and able to explain complex things simply. People enjoy reading your work and keep coming back for more.
- You have a portfolio of written content you are proud of and can share with us
- Your work will help position Consequence as a market leader through our blog, newsletter and other publications.
- Part-time positions and/or payment per article.
- Choose your own schedule - we are looking for weekly contributions
Don’t tick all the boxes? that’s fine, we would still love to hear from you.